These were my Easter treats! They were so yummy! If you know my recipes, you won’t be surprised… 🙂
For Lemon Ginger Cookies – replace the chocolate chips with chopped candied ginger, and add a few drops of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil. 🙂
If you are on strict AIP and do not tolerate chocolate, omit the chocolate chips and add some other fun flavors. Spices, zests, dried fruit, herbs, etc… have fun with it!
3 cups unsweetened coconut (or 1 cup coconut cream concentrate/coconut manna Melted)
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 Tbs. vanilla extract
Optional: add a few drops of Young Living peppermint or orange essential oil
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips or chunks
1.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place your coconut in an 11 cup food processor, and process for five minutes.
2. Turn the machine off, and let it rest for five minutes.
3. Turn the machine back on, and let it go another five minutes, or until you hear it splash. (If you are using MELTED coconut cream concentrate – you can just mix all the ingredients in a bowl.)
4. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, salt, remaining coconut and baking soda, and turn the machine on until it balls up (10 seconds, ish)
5. Add the chocolate chips. (You may need to stir the chocolate chips by hand to make sure they are uniform.)
6. Drop by teaspoonfuls on a cookie sheet. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until toasty. 🙂
This is a picture of the unbaked version. 🙂 This recipe is featured on Pennywise Platter. 🙂