You know when you just don’t have much time for dinner, but you want to eat something healthy? This is my answer for that. And there are almost no dishes if you line the tray with parchment! (Line the tray with parchment!)
The drizzled oil makes it super crispy. This works best with thighs as they don’t dry out.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (preferably organic)
- Sweet Potatoes, scrubbed, poked and halved if they are large
- Sea Salt
- Dried Thyme
- Granulated Garlic
- Avocado Oil, Melted Coconut Oil - any heat stable fat
- Line your largest rimmed sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Place your chicken thighs and scrubbed, poked sweet potatoes on the pan.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until the chicken is crispy and the potatoes are soft.
- Serve with a salad or steamed broccoli.