Almost all of my clients get asked to drink nettles tea every day. It is good for so many things! If you are like me – and you love to get as much nutrition out of your food as you can – show yourself a little self-love, and make some!
Nettles Tea is good for:
- Balancing histamine.
- Boosting your mood.
- Calming stress.
- Balancing your immune system.
- Stimulating your lymphatic (detoxification) system.
- Aiding your digestive system.
- Providing a wonderful source of potassium, boron, and various other vitamins and minerals.
- For more information on nettles, click here.
It kind of feels like magic, actually. But it tastes like grass. Very neutral! Feel free to add lemon and raw honey, if you wish!
*Update – I was reminded by a reader that many people have access to local nettles. I am going to try it out! And not get stung! 😉 I will update you when I try it!
- 1 cup dry, loose nettles
- 2 quarts (8 cups) boiling water
- Place nettles in a large glass bowl or jar.
- Pour boiling water over it.
- Let steep 2-24 hours.
- Strain through a sieve.
- Pour into 2 quart jars and refrigerate. One for today, and one for tomorrow!